Laem Chabang, Thailand
4,103 Revenue Tonnes
Cargo loaded and prepared for port
Cargo loaded onto the twin decks
CEA Project Logistics were employed to receive 83 pieces of break bulk cargo from Khao Hin Son, Thailand. The cargo would be consolidated at the CEA break bulk consolidation facility in Laem Chabang, Thailand and prepared for load out at Laem Chabang Port. The cargo consisted of oil refinery parts bound for Mongla, Bangladesh.
- Cranes, reach stacker, forklifts
- Cargo consolidation lay down area
- Lifting equipment as necessary
- Trucks, trailers, specialised trailers
- Transportation from Laem Chabang – LRT
- Supervise load out operation
- Port communication, wharfage, and handling
As of 2011, Laem Chabang port became the 22nd busiest container port in the world. Much of the international shipping reaching Thailand goes through Laem Chabang.
All tarpaulins used for our break bulk consolidation projects are manufactured onsite at the CEA plastics facility in Laem Chabang Thailand.
To download the case study Click Here
Click to learn more about CEA Cargo Consolidation services