CEA is committed to a ‘Full Compliance Culture’ where health, safety, and environmental matters are of the highest priority in all activities. Striving for continuous improvement, CEA follows the comprehensive Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHE-Q) management system. The commitment of the management team can ensure continuous training and development of the workforce and well-being of each and every person associated with CEA.
- Assess health and safety in all stages of planning, design, and construction
- Constantly develop and implement H&S procedures and involve all employees and commit all necessary resources
- Ensure all employees have relevant training to conduct work safely
- Develop a culture of safety and health awareness within our workforce
- Engage only subcontractors who are proven and competent in H&S procedures.