Corporate Social Responsibility is paramount within CEA Project Logistics, since the company’s inception in 2000 CEA has consistently invested in giving back to the community that surrounds it. We strive to contribute to sustainable and continued development of society through all business activities that we undertake in our regions.
How Does CEA Give Back to the Local Community?
Charity within the local community is our way of giving back
When doing business in our associated regions, we actively promote and engage, both individually and with partners, in social contribution projects that strengthen communities and contribute to society in general.
Our CSR Projects include…
- Souled Out
- TFI Fun Events For Charity
- Lighthouse Club Pattaya
- House For Fish Project
- Operation Smile
- Women With A Mission
CEA Hosted Events
- CEA Songkhla Charity Golf Open in aid of the Bann Songkhla Orphanage. July 2014.
- Manchester United Legends in Bangkok & Pattaya in aid of various charities. July 2013
- Ben Fort Motorcycle Team
- CEA Racing – Thanachart Bank Pro Racing Series
- AMCHAM / BCCT / AUSTCHAM
- Chris Kay Memorial Rugby 10’s
- TOCI Golf Weeekend
- SOGMC Golf Weekend
- Five one year scholarships at Wat Mai Nern Payom School