SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE (Ho Chi Minh)
CEA is looking for a passionate digital designer and young leader.
Let’s join with us and find out your destination.
- EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION:
– Position: Sales support executive.
– Number of employee: 1
– Work Location: District 1, HCM City.
– Work time: Monday to Friday – From 8.30am to 5.30pm
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
Key responsibilities of Sale support executive are:
– Work directly with shipping lines, shipping agents to get best rates.
– Work directly with customers to get cargo information, check import / export documents,
arrange delivery / receipt goods…
– Support advising services of CEA to customers.
– Responsible for accurate data input in CEA system.
– Responsible for prompt production of BL & smooth cargo release, coordination and
communication with customers & other depts, other agencies.
– Receive shipping instruction (SI), check SI with booking screen, inform to all concerns if
any discrepancies between SI, system and guidelines, or if any doubts. Input B/L, cargo
manifest, other data into system then send draft BL to clients
– Handle B/L process and B/L amendment as required.
– Check and issue certificates related to shipment.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
– Minimum Degree qualified in Import-Export, Logistics, Maritime, Shipping, Sea Economics or equivalent.
– Minimum 2 years of direct relevant or similar experience in Documentation and/or Customer Service function/s from shipping industry
– Working experience with shipping lines
– Customer Oriented
– Positive attitude and ability to work under pressure;
– Teamwork skills
– Good communication & interpersonal skills;
– Good communication (verbal and written) in English
– Ability to work independently
– Problem solving skills;
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
This job is Expired